2019 Tomato Grow-Off Contest Blog





The Frugal Gardner: Tomato Grow-Off Contest



#tomatogrowoff2019

I am normally not that competitive. I hardly ever enter contest. This year I decided to challenge myself. Yes, I realize that I don't need to enter a competition to do so but it will give me a chance to see how well or how poorly I do when it comes to growing tomatoes. Those of you who follow this blog or my Youtube channel know that I am not a big tomato grower but over the years tomatoes have regained popularity due to the many varieties.

The contest runs for 100 days. I will use this blog to document my progress. Hopefully, by the time August rolls around, we will have a plant full of nice, plump, juicy tomatoes. I hope you will check in from time to time and see how I am doing.

The Frugal Gardner.





Comments