The Frugal Gardeners DYI Raised Crate Garden

The Frugal Gardeners DYI Raised Crate Garden


 

I am proud of this garden. It may not look like much but it is functional. It's stackable adjustable and inexpensive to build.

Dimensions

Length 80 inches
Width 40 inches
Height 36 inches

This garden makes everything so much easier. It eliminates all the bending and kneeling.



The area in the foreground is used as a platform for my 3 onion trays. When I remove the onions trays the area does double duty as my workspace for tending to my potted plants.




This shot shows the center of the garden. Next year I may remove the pots and add another row of crates. The base holds up to 21 crates.



String bean bonanza. This is my string bean waterfall. Since the crates are stackable I have the ability to go vertical.




 The big reveal video is up. Check out our new raised garden made with recycled materials including pallets. #garden #gardening #homegarden #raised#backyard #beans #tomatoes
https://youtu.be/66lcF2E1FgE

Comments