The H20 Garden Oasis Project







Yes, however in my view, there are two caveats. You can save money, therefore, make money by growing your own vegetables in small areas. I don't think Ron was speaking about farms or homesteaders with acreage. Two you need to control your water cost. Last year I had to let a portion of my garden die because of the heat. Just about every day was at or above 90 degrees and we had very little rain. In short, I was not prepared for my plants to endure the record-breaking heat that lasted all summer.



I can guarantee you one thing this summer I will be ready. Water conservation and preservation are two of the most important things you need to focus on. In my four-part series The H20 Garden Oasis Project, I will share with you my gardening tips, tools, and methods on how to protect your garden during the summer heat.

Series begins soon


Comments