The Frugal Gardener's H2O Garden Oasis Project Starts Monday



The Frugal Gardener's H2O Garden Oasis Project begins Monday June 1st.


How will you protect your plants from the harsh summer heat?  I asked myself that question after losing roughly 25% of my vegetable garden last summer. I thought I was ready, this summer I will be.


Summer 2019 was hottest on record for Northern Hemisphere





June through August 2019, was the Northern Hemisphere’s hottest meteorological summer on record, tied with 2016.  The period of June through August, which also marks the Southern Hemisphere’s winter, was the planet’s second hottest in the 140-year record at 1.67 degrees F above the 20th-century average, behind June-August of 2016. The last five June-August periods are the five hottest on record.

Read the full article here
https://www.noaa.gov/news/summer-2019-was-hottest-on-record-for-northern-hemisphere





 #homegarden #backyardgarden #summergarden #frugalgardener





Subscribe to The Frugal Gardeners Youtube Channel to watch this series 

Comments