Last Week in my Garden

 

The calendar says it's fall but you wouldn't be able to tell from my garden. 





Over the past few days, I have harvested dozens of cherry tomatoes also squash, and figs.





Here is my most recent haul from Sunday. The weather has been cooperating which is why I am still able to still harvest squash even though it is October.   

But it's not just figs and squash. It's cherry tomatoes, carrots and more. 




To the left is one of two tomato plants I normally would have given up on. I have covered them on nights when the temperatures drop below 60 degrees. 

This presents me with a problem I welcome. I need to balance preparing my garden for winter while continuing to baby what's left from my summer garden. I am working on a new video where I show my starters and shoulder or fall crops. 


Comments